I'm gonna be real in what I say. Women are confused just as much as we fellas are. Don't let it get twisted in any way. For example:
Every woman wants a man with a good job, good credit, nice car, halfway attractive, respected, no baby mama drama, etc. So tell me ladies, why does this man often have the Senior Superlative of being "Most Likely to Be Single?" When this man shows interest in a woman, 9 times out of 10 ladies question whether he's gay/on the down low, too good to be true, then ladies tend to settle for men that do not meet their expectations. Do ladies not mind settling for less? It's like women look for an excuse NOT to date the man of their dreams. Just as women say the men are intimitated by successful women, so are women of successful men. Black and white women alike. We all make the mistake of going for what is good TO us, not necessarily what is good FOR us. I'm just observing what I know and see as a male...Get it together ladies. Why I wonder, does this happen?
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment